What to expect when we visit you
Before we enter your home, we will ask you to let us know if you or a member of your household is shielding or has a confirmed case of Coronavirus (COVID-19) so that we can agree arrangements to deliver critical services.
To enable us to work safely in your home, you must:
- Tell us if you or a member of your household is shielding or has a confirmed case of Coronavirus (COVID-19) so that we can agree arrangements to deliver essential services.
- Tell us if someone in the household is clinically vulnerable, but has not been asked to shield, for example, someone over 70.
- Comply with the current Government advice in relation to ‘Hands, Face, Space', particularly in relation to social distancing.
Before attending an appointment at your home, we will contact you and advise on how we intend to deliver the service in a safe manner following the guidelines:
- Our staff will wear the appropriate PPE.
- Following social distancing rules wherever possible.
- Require tenants to go to a separate room when the work is being done.
These guidelines have been put in place to ensure the safety of both our staff and tenants. If they are not followed, our staff have been instructed to leave the property.