Site Officers have returned on a full time basis and all duties have resumed. Two metre social distance floor markings are in place throughout the communal corridors. COVID-19 guidelines for all visitors (staff, contractors, family members etc.) are on the Notice Points inside the main entrance. Grounds maintenance including grass cutting, strimming and hedge cutting is not affected by any restrictions.
Support Coordinators continue to work from home, making scheduled contact with everyone who has been identified as having a support need whilst promoting a ‘self-referral’ system enabling tenants to call into the service. Support Coordinators’ contact details and working hours are on the Information Points on all schemes inside the main front entrance.
Remote contact via email, facetime, and Zoom has enabled face to face confidential dialogues between the Support team and tenants. We are continuing to work with tenants in this way, promoting digital contact. We will be producing a quarterly newsletter in paper form for all tenants with updates and questionnaires to understand how we can address social wellbeing with our tenants.
Tenants will soon have the opportunity of joining exercise sessions online through Zoom.
To protect the wellbeing of everyone living in sheltered housing, please follow the guidelines listed below:
- The communal lounges and toilets will be closed. Please do not use them.
- The guest rooms will be closed during this period.
- The laundry room will remain open, but when using the laundry:
- Use it maximum two at a time as long as you can stay 2 meters apart from each other.
- Wait outside for the other person to finish, please try not to gather outside the laundry.
- Clean the machines after using them.
- Please respect people’s space when moving around the buildings and keep at least two meters away from each other.
- We're encouraging everyone to get outdoors and use the communal spaces. But keep at least two meters away from others and try and go out when it looks quiet. You may need to use an alternative route to access the garden other than going through the communal lounge.
- Residents should wash their hands every time they enter or leave their home with soap and hot water for at least twenty seconds.
Thank you for your continued cooperation.