Our COVID-19 working safely commitment
When we provide a service or carry out work in your home we will:
- Contact you in advance to explain what safety measures will be put in place.
- Restrict work to emergency only in households where customers are symptomatic, self-isolating or shielding.
- Carry out all work in line with Government Guidance.
- Observe social distancing and avoid any contact wherever possible.
- Wear the appropriate Personal Protective Equipment.
- Maintain high levels of personal hygiene (washing hands or using sanitiser before we enter and after we leave your home).
- Limit the number of staff working in your home.
- Do everything we can to keep customers and colleagues safe.
When we visit or carry out work in your home:
- Tell us if you are symptomatic, self-isolating or shielding.
- Maintain social distancing wherever possible and throughout the duration of the visit.
- Isolate in a separate room when the staff member attends and for the duration of the visit/works being undertaken.
- Understand that if these safety requirements are not followed that our staff will be required to leave your home.