Leaseholders service standard
Delay in preparing the service charge invoices for leaseholdersDue to Covid-19 there a has been a delay in preparing the service charge invoices for leaseholders which were due to be issued on 1st June. We hope to be a position to issue them shortly. Please email the Right to Buy team on firstname.lastname@example.org if you need any further information.
We will provide a high quality service for leaseholders which recognises their needs are different to those of tenants.
We will provide you with accurate information about your responsibilities by:
- Sending you a welcome letter
- Making sure your service charge bill is accurate and fair
- Sending you a service charge bill either annually or six monthly, depending on the terms of your lease
- Consulting you on any major work that we plan to undertake to the building that will cost you more than £250
- Consulting you on any long-term agreements (more than 12 months) for work, supplies or services that will cost you more than £100 per year
- Giving you a dedicated contact number to query service charges and respond within 10 working days of any request
- Keeping you up to date and consulting you on major issues that affect your lease