Report a repair
We know how important it is to you that we help you maintain your home and fix your repairs as quickly as possible.
The quickest way to request a repair is online.
Visit Tenants Online to check on a repair.
- Telephone: 01453 754 852
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Text: You must start your message with the word 'REPAIRS' otherwise it will not be received - Text: REPAIRS 078 51 729 229
An emergency repair is something that we need to get to within 24 hours to prevent injury to anybody or serious damage to your home. We’ll always respond to emergencies as quickly as possible and offer you the earliest available appointment.
During office hours (08:45 - 17:00 Monday to Thursday and 08:45 - 16:30 Friday - Call on 01453 754852
Out-of-hours emergencies - Call 01453 222 104
Contact Wales & West straight away on 0800 111 999
You should also:
- open doors and windows
- switch off the gas supply at the mains
- check if the pilot light has gone out. If any gas appliances have been left on, turn them off. If the pilot light is still on and gas appliances are off, there may be a gas escape.
- do not switch lights on or off, use doorbells, mobile phones or any other electrical appliances
- do not smoke, light a match or any other kind of naked flame
Report a housing repair form
Report a housing repair using our electronic form.
If you have gas installed in your home you will find the section on Gas heating useful.