Have your say on housing matters
As the Tenants' Voice, Mike Richter and Becky Adams can represent tenants' views and experiences at Housing Committee meetings
Tenant representatives, Mike Richter and Becky Adams, want to hear your views and suggestions:
• How your council is performing as a landlord
• Proposals affecting you and tenants on your estate
As the Tenants’ Voice, they will take your comments to the council’s housing committee meetings and use them to debate with councillors; influencing decisions aimed at making housing services better for tenants.
To get in touch and leave comments:
Mike and Becky:
• Join in at tenants’ events
• Attend housing committee meetings
• Regularly meet housing staff to keep up to date with housing issues and developments
Video clips of housing committee meetings can be seen on the council’s website along with notes of meetings.
Please be aware that Mike and Becky’s role does not involve the take up of individual tenant’s complaints. Complaints can be raised through the council’s complaints procedures