skip to main content

Adaptions to your home

If you, or a member of your family are having difficulty getting around your home due to a physical disability, sensory impairment or old age, you can request an occupational therapy (OT) assessment to asses your needs.

An OT assessment arranged by Gloucestershire County Council may result in them suggesting different techniques, advice or the provision of equipment or adaptations to enable you to live independently.

For more information, or to request an OT assessment this link will take you to the Gloucestershire County Council website

Share this page

We use cookies to improve user experience. If you continue, we will assume you are happy to accept cookies from this website. Continue