Tenant handbook, leaflets, annual reports, policies, service standards and performance.
Our responsibilities as a landlord and your responsibilities as a tenant.
The Tenant Handbook is currently being revised. If you have a query about the handbook, please email: email@example.com
Tenant survey reports
- CentaurPlus C17 series 2 (282.8 KB)
- Drayton Digistat Wireless Thermostat (222.5 KB)
- A guide to using electric storage heaters (4.3 MB)
- Drayton Lifestyle timer control (7.1 MB)
- hortstmann (Dimplex ashp) user guide.pdf (143.1 KB)
- mitsubishi leaflet (basic).pptx (109.8 KB)
- ST9100C-User-Guide.pdf (1.4 MB)
- Moving home checklist.pdf (250.5 KB)
Sheltered modernisation news
A quarterly newsletter for sheltered housing residents with updates on our modernisation programme.
- Issue 1 - April 2017
- Issue 2 - July 2017
- Issue 3 - October 2017
- Issue 4 - January 2018
- Issue 5 - April 2018
- Issue 6 - July 2018
Our policies and procedures act as a framework for delivering services to tenants. We work closely with tenants and councillors to regularly review them and ensure we provide a fair and effective service.
- Income Collection and Recovery Policy (June 2018)
- Compensation (Aug 2017)
- Decanting Policy (Jan 2017)
- Pet policy
- Procedures for your new service are coming soon
Every year we produce an annual report for our tenants. The report gives you information on our performance, how we spent our income, and improvements we have made over the last financial year.