Tenant handbook, leaflets, annual reports, policies, service standards and performance.
Our responsibilities as a landlord and your responsibilities as a tenant.
The Tenant Handbook is currently being revised. If you have a query about the handbook, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tenant survey reports
- Preventing damp in your home - What you can do about condensation, damp and mould (293.7 KB)
- Asbestos leaflet (2.9 MB)
- Tenants online help (2.8 MB)
- Glos Homeseeker 2016.pdf (1.1 MB)
Sheltered modernisation news
A quarterly newsletter for sheltered housing residents with updates on our modernisation programme.
Our policies and procedures act as a framework for delivering services to tenants. We work closely with tenants and councillors to regularly review them and ensure we provide a fair and effective service.
- Aids and adaptations
- Decanting Policy (Jan 2017)
- Pet policy general needs
- Pet policy sheltered
- Procedures for your new service are coming soon
Every year we produce an annual report for our tenants. The report gives you information on our performance, how we spent our income, and improvements we have made over the last financial year.