An emergency is classed as causing serious damage to the health & safety of the occupants or risk of extensive damage to the property.
- Total loss of electricity or bare wires
- Burst pipes
- Blockage of the only toilet in the property
- Blocked drains causing sewage spill out
- Broken windows affecting security
- Inability to secure main entrance to the property
- Serious roof leaks
- Lost or stolen keys (you will be charged to have the locks changed)
Reporting emergency repairs
To report an emergency repair please call: 01453 754852.
Out-of-hours emergencies only: 01452 532467 or 01453 222104
This page was last updated: 1 week ago