Contact Wales & West straight away on 0800 111999.
You should also:
- Open all doors and windows.
- Switch off the gas supply at the mains.
- Check if the pilot light has gone out. If any gas appliances have been left on, turn them off. If the pilot light is still on and your gas appliances are off, there may be a gas escape.
- Do not switch lights on or off, use doorbells, mobile phones or any other electrical appliances.
- Do not smoke, light a match or any other kind of naked flame.
Further information about gas central heating can be found in the section ‘Heating’.