Report a repair
You can report a repair in the following ways:
- Telephone: 01453 754852
- Email: email@example.com
- Text: 07851 729229 and start your text with the word REPAIRS
When reporting a repair, please give us as much information as possible about the problem you are reporting.
You can view your repairs history and the status of existing repairs by logging into your Tenants Online account.
If you have an emergency repair (immediate danger to your safety or major damage to your property), please call us immediately on 01453 754852.
Our office hours are 08:45 to 17:00 Monday to Thursday and 08:45 to 16:30 Friday.
For out of hours' emergencies, please call 01453 222104.
Contact Wales & West straight away on 0800 111999.
You should also:
- Open all doors and windows.
- Switch off the gas supply at the mains.
- Check if the pilot light has gone out. If any gas appliances have been left on, turn them off. If the pilot light is still on and your gas appliances are off, there may be a gas escape.
- Do not switch lights on or off, use doorbells, mobile phones or any other electrical appliances.
- Do not smoke, light a match or any other kind of naked flame.
Further information about gas central heating can be found in the section ‘Heating’.
When you report a repair, you will be given an appointment with an a.m. (8:00 – 1:00) or p.m. (12:00 – 5:00) arrival time slot.
If you need to change or cancel an appointment, please contact us to let us know.
You can help prepare for the repair by:
- Clearing the area needing repair (moving furniture, curtains or carpets)
- Making sure you (or another adult) are at home for the entire appointment slot
T. 0333 202 9532
Western Power Distribution
T. 0800 678 3105 (to report a power cut)
T. 0800 096 3080 (general enquiries)
T. 0800 783 4444
Wales & West Utilities
T. 0800 111 999