Emergency repairs - within 24 hours
An emergency is classed as causing serious damage to the health and safety of the occupants or risk of extensive damage to the property.
- Total loss of electricity or bare wires
- Burst pipes
- Blockage of the only toilet in the property
- Blocked drains causing sewage spill out (unless on a shared drain, in which case you should contact Severn Trent on 0800 783 4444)
- Broken windows affecting security
- Inability to secure the main entrance to the property
- Serious roof leaks
- Lost or stolen keys (please note, you will be charged to have the locks changed)
If you report an emergency repair out of hours, we will either complete the work in 4 hours or make the fault ‘safe’ so that there is no danger to you or the property. We will return the next working day (or at a time convenient for you if the issue is not so urgent) to finish the job.
Please note – you may be charged for the visit if the out of hours’ team do not consider the call-out to be an emergency.