Skip to content

My house keys have been lost or stolen. Will I be charged for a new set of keys to my council property?

If your keys are stolen and you can give us a police crime reference number, we will change your locks for free.  If you lose your keys, we will change the locks on your property, but you will be recharged for this. 

Share this page