Apply to the Household Support fund
The Household Support Fund is available through Gloucestershire County Council to support households who are experiencing financial hardship. The fund can help with the costs of food, energy and water bills and other essential items. When you apply you will be asked to provide some kind of evidence to show your loss of income or increased living costs. For full information on how to apply please visit their webpage or call for advice if you cannot apply online.
- How to apply online: The Household Support Fund
- Call Gloucestershire County Council for guidance if you are not able to apply online 01452 425000
We can make a referral to Stroud District Foodbank for you. The foodbank can deliver 3 days worth of food to you or you can pick it from a local venue. The Foodbank can also provide other support like energy vouchers or advice. Please contact us at 01453 766321 and dial 0 for Customer services or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are struggling with money you can approach Citizens Advice Stroud and Cotswolds who will be able to provide advice.
- Citizens Advice Stroud and Cotswolds - www.citizensadvice-stroudandcotswold.org.uk
- Or call Stroud District Citizens Advice on 0808 800 0510.
Apply for free school meals
If you or your child receive certain benefits, you can apply for free school meals from Year 3 and above.
- Apply for free school meals - www.gloucestershire.gov.uk
- Or call Gloucestershire County Council on 01452 425000.