Skip to content

Energy & Water


Fuel Vouchers

Stroud Foodbank can refer you for fuel vouchers. Please ask us to refer you if you are in fuel emergency. 

Call 01453 766321 and dial 0 for Customer Services or email

Severn Wye Age UK Energy Vouchers 

Severn Wye Energy Agency have been funded by Gloucestershire County to provide energy vouchers. This is by referral only so please contact us at 01453 766321 or if you would like us to refer you to the scheme. 

Warm and Well 

Warm and Well -

You can also visit Warm and Well for advice and support on managing your home energy. If your household income is under £30,000 and you privately own or rent an inefficient property, you could qualify for free support.

Warm and Well is managed by Severn Wye Energy Agency Ltd on behalf of the local authorities in Gloucestershire.

Apply to the Household Support fund

The Household Support Fund is available through Gloucestershire County Council to support households who are experiencing financial hardship. The fund can help with the costs of food, energy and water bills and other essential items. When you apply you will be asked to provide some kind of evidence to show your loss of income or increased living costs. For full information on how to apply please visit their webpage or call for advice if you cannot apply online. 

Apply for a discount on water bills

Households on low income can apply for financial support through their local water provider. Please visit their website to see what support is available.

Share this page