Stroud District Health and Wellbeing Partnership
The Stroud District Health and Wellbeing Partnership is a forum for any person or organisation with an interest in health and wellbeing in the Stroud District. We meet quarterly at Ebley Mill to share information and keep up to date on health developments and partnership opportunities.
We have more than 160 members on our mailing list and circulate useful information every week. Even if you cannot attend our meetings, you may find joining our mailing list useful.
To join email email@example.com.
Health and wellbeing partnership meeting
Meeting dates for 2018
- Wednesday 7th March - 10:00-12:00
- Wednesday 2nd May - 12:30-14:30
- Tuesday 17th July - 10:00-12:00
- Thursday 27th September - 12:30-14:30
- Tuesday 27th November - 10:00-12:00
Meeting location and parking information.
Stroud District Council