Key updates today- Council leaders unite to help protect everyone in Stroud District
- FAQs for taxi and private hire licence holders
- New support services map launched
↪ More coronavirus updates
Tuesday 31 March
Friday 27 March
Thursday 26 March
Stroud farmers' market will not be going ahead as usual this Saturday, but a food hub has been set up instead. View SNJ website for details
10.50 - Gloucestershire's community help hub telephone number is live: 01452 583519 - More info
Wednesday 25 March
15:30 - Parking charges temporarily suspended in Stroud District Council-owned car parks (View press release)
11.00 - Normal collection service is operating currently for residual, food, recycling and garden waste collections - Please help them by:
★ Not presenting extra waste ★ Making sure your car isn't blocking the route ★ Don't request extra bags or boxes at present
Tuesday 24 March
13:35 Ebley Mill reception is now closed
12:05 Waste Collections
Normal collection service is operating currently for residual, food, recycling and garden waste collections.
- Bulky waste collections can no longer be booked, but prior bookings are being serviced.
- No further requests for receptacles are being taken and there is no facility for receptacle collection.
- No further subscriptions are being taken on the garden waste scheme.
Other Ubico services
- Grounds Maintenance has been suspended until further notice.
- Public Conveniences will be closed today until further notice.
- Street Cleansing services have been reduced with priority given to litter/dog bin emptying.
10.35 am - Waste and recycling collections
We are trying to operate a normal service but can residents be mindful of the situation and to not put additional pressure on limited resources by presenting higher volumes of waste than normal.
10 am - Recycling centres (run by Gloucestershire County Council) at Horsley and Hempsted are now closed for an indefinite period.