Key updates today- Council leaders unite to help protect everyone in Stroud District
- FAQs for taxi and private hire licence holders
- New support services map launched
↪ More coronavirus updates
In most cases, Covid19 is mild but everyone should remain vigilant and carry on with good washing of hands and related personal hygiene measures, which include:
- Giving your hands a good wash with soap and water is the most effective action you can take (but hand gels can be a good substitute).
- Maintaining personal hygiene when coughing or sneezing is also important – use a tissue rather your hands and then throw it away.
The most common symptoms of coronavirus (COVID-19) are recent onset of:
- new continuous cough and/or
- high temperature
For most people, coronavirus (COVID-19) will be a mild infection
If you have symptoms of coronavirus infection (COVID-19), however mild, do not leave your home for 7 days from when your symptoms started - you can read more on this here.
If you can, please help others in your community - check on any vulnerable neighbours to see if they need anything from the shops, a prescription collected or help with other small jobs.
For people over 70, additional advice has been issued.