Dursley Regulation 15
COVID 19 - DEVELOPMENT SERVICES: SITE VISITS UPDATEStroud District Council Planners will be resuming site visits from Monday 8th June. Please bear with us as we have a significant backlog of site visits to undertake.
The introduction of site visits will be in phases, the first being sites that can be visited without entering a building.
Please read the full update under Coronavirus.
On 25th May 2018 Dursley Town Council submitted their draft neighbourhood development plan and related documents to Stroud District Council under Regulation 15 of the Neighbourhood Planning (General) Regulations 2012 (As Amended). These can be found below.
- executive-summary---dursley-parking-study-v3-13-03-15-final.pdf (229 KB)
- executive-summary---dursley-parking-study-v3-13-03-15-final-9.pdf (229 KB)
- dursley---report-on-current-housing-stock-sept-2015.pdf (435 KB)
- final-economicdevelopmentreviewdursley.pdf (706 KB)
- cam-and-dursley-station-presentation-final-as-pdf.pdf (2.3 MB)
- dursley-lca-final-report-191115r-6.pdf (7.7 MB)
Further Evidence Base documents can be found on the Dursley Town Council NDP webpages here: