Cam Regulation 16
COVID 19 - DEVELOPMENT SERVICES: SITE VISITS UPDATEThe recent change in government advice means that council officers will soon be recommencing site visits for planning and building control services, which were postponed during lockdown.
The health, safety and wellbeing of the Stroud District's residents and the wider community is of paramount importance to the council and, therefore, before site visits begin again, the council needs to carry out robust risk assessments for this reintroduced activity to ensure the safety of its residents and staff alike.
We will update you shortly of our progress and the restart date of site visits.
Notice of publication of the Cam Neighbourhood Development Plan proposal under Regulation 16 of the Neighbourhood Planning (General) Regulations 2012 (As Amended) and the Localism Act 2011.
The period for making representations ran from 29th November 2019 to 17th January 2020 and has now concluded.
- Rep 1 - Sport England_redacted.pdf (74 KB)
- Rep 2 - Slimbridge PC_redacted.pdf (35 KB)
- Rep 3 - National Grid_redacted.pdf (105 KB)
- Rep 4 - Environmnet Agency_redacted.pdf (12 KB)
- Rep 5 - Severn Trent_redacted.pdf (324 KB)
- Rep 6 - Historic England_redacted.pdf (51 KB)
- Rep 7 - Highways England_redacted.pdf (49 KB)
- Rep 8 - LPC Ltd_redacted.pdf (1.2 MB)
- Rep 9 - Gloucestershire County Council_redacted.pdf (53 KB)
- Rep 10 - Pegasus_redacted.pdf (302 KB)
- Rep 11 - Persimmon Homes_redacted.pdf (515 KB)
- Rep 12 - Stroud District Council_redacted.pdf (262 KB)
- Rep 13 - Natural England_redacted.pdf (70 KB)