Emerging Strategy background papers
COVID 19 - DEVELOPMENT SERVICES: SITE VISITS UPDATEThe recent change in government advice means that council officers will soon be recommencing site visits for planning and building control services, which were postponed during lockdown.
The health, safety and wellbeing of the Stroud District's residents and the wider community is of paramount importance to the council and, therefore, before site visits begin again, the council needs to carry out robust risk assessments for this reintroduced activity to ensure the safety of its residents and staff alike.
We will update you shortly of our progress and the restart date of site visits.
- 1. Local Plan Review Developing a preferred strategy.pdf (109 KB)
- 2. Local Plan Review Review of Settlement Development Limits.pdf (105 KB)
- 3. Strategy Options Transport Discussion Paper.pdf (257 KB)
- 4. Strategy Options Transport Discussion Paper Appendices.pdf (359 KB)
- 5. Letter from Highways England regarding Strategy Options Transport Discussion Paper.pdf (201 KB)
- 5a. Letter from GCC officers regarding Strategy Options Transport Discussion Paper.pdf (225 KB)
- 6. Sustainability appraisal findings for the Stroud Local Plan Review policy options.pdf (292 KB)
- 7. Sustainability appraisal findings for the Stroud Local Plan Review site options.pdf (4.2 MB)
- 8. Sharpness Vision document - promoter material.pdf (4.7 MB)