A Heritage Strategy for Stroud District: CONSULTATION
13th July - 15th September 2017
A Heritage Strategy for Stroud District
We would like to know what you think about a proposed Strategy for the enjoyment and positive management of Stroud District's historic environment and heritage assets.
This consultation is seeking views about whether the priorities and big issues identified within our consultation paper are the right things to focus on; what options exist for tackling them; any practical or financial implications; and whether there are other options or opportunities that have been missed.
Responses to this consultation will be used to help shape the final Heritage Strategy and a supporting Action Plan.
What are we asking?
We would welcome your comments about any aspect of the emerging strategy, its structure and content, as well as any issues, options and potential actions/projects.
Although there is no formal ‘questionnaire’ connected with this consultation, we do ask a series of questions throughout the consultation paper, to help focus feedback. If you do choose to respond to any of the questions in the document, it would be helpful if you can reference the question number and / or topic:
- The strategy's priorities
- Understanding: what have we got here?
- Understanding: the story of our place
- Capitalising on our heritage
- Positive management: our heritage "at risk"
- Positive management: our local distinctiveness
- Positive management: conservation areas
- Positive management: local heritage assets
- Action Plan
How to give us your views
There is no structured consultation questionnaire associated with this consultation. You can send us your views via email or in a letter, or you can download a response proforma here:
editable Word consultation form (to fill in electronically)
PDF consultation form (to print out)
Please ensure your consultation response includes the following information:
- Your name (this will not be made public)*
- Your organisation or company, if you are responding on behalf of one*
- Your email address if you would like to be kept informed about the progress of the heritage strategy and action plan (we can notify you when it is finally adopted and published).
- Please ensure that your response is clearly headlined or titled “Heritage Strategy consultation”, whether you use email or submit a comment on paper.
- You don’t need to respond to every ‘question’ in the consultation paper, but if you do choose to give us feedback on a specific question we ask in it, it would be very helpful if you can reference the question number / topic.
* We won’t be publishing individual responses; but we will not accept anonymous responses and your comments may be summarised if we report the findings of the consultation.
|email responses and queries to: email@example.com|
Heritage Strategy Consultation
The Planning Strategy Team
Stroud District Council
Stroud GL5 4UB
You can access lots of background information from this page, including links to some of the documents referred to in the consultation paper. But you do not need to read everything to take part in this consultation!
This page was last updated: 30 August 2017