Skip to content

Ordinary Watercourse Land Drainage Consent

Under the Land Drainage Act 1991, you will need consent to build a culvert or structure (such as a weir) which is likely to affect flow in an ordinary watercourse.

It is our responsibility to issue consent for ordinary watercourses under amendments to the Land Drainage Act 1991. For further information around Ordinary Water Course Consent, please visit the Gloucestershire County Council website.

Share this page