Skip to content

What happens if I move?

If you are staying within Stroud District please contact us to advise us of the change of address. The collection crew will be notified of the change.

We will not empty the bin if it is moved to another property unless you advise us that you have moved to a different address within the District.

If you are moving outside of the district you may wish to pass the service onto the new resident.

Share this page