Report a missed bin collection
If we have missed your collection the information below should help.
Please Do NOT report a missed collection on the collection day until after 5pm (- Please note any reports made before this time will NOT be actioned)
If you’ve experienced some disruption, please accept our apologies and thanks for your patience. Here’s what to do...
There may be a number of reasons why your bins have not been collected:
- Is it your bin collection day? Please refer to your new calendar or you can find your collection day.
- Did you leave your bin in the right place? Bins should be placed at the edge of your property (where gates or drives meet the pavement) unless you have an assisted collection
- Was your bin left out after this time? Please bear in mind that our crews start their rounds at 6:00am and collect until 5:00pm
- Are your bins supplied by the council?
- Bad weather. Inclement weather may mean that it is unsafe for bin crews to leave the depot. Please leave your bin/containers out as normal and we will empty it as soon as we are able
- Is it after 5.00pm on collection day? - Please note that reports made before 5pm on collection day will NOT be actioned
If the answer to all of these questions is ‘Yes’, please complete a missed bin collection form. Please note that any reports made over the weekend while the offices are closed will be dealt with on Monday.
This page was last updated: 5 October 2017