Skip to content

Need help putting the bins out?

You can apply for an assisted collection if you are unable to put your bins out for collection due to ill health or a disability, and there is no other person who can help put the bins out for collection on your behalf.

 To apply for an assisted collection, please complete our online application form 

On receipt of the completed form, we will contact the resident to arrange a visit to review and discuss their request.

Share this page