Skip to content

Help putting bins out?

Elderly and infirm residents may request an assisted collection for their domestic waste if they find it unmanageable.

To apply for an assisted collection, please complete our online application form.

On receipt of the completed form, we will contact the resident(s) to confirm that the service has been set up.

Your request

Personal data is processed in accordance with the Council’s Privacy Notice. Please see Sections 1 to 10 and section 11 for details.

Share this page