Our office location (Ebley Mill)
The Offices are open Mon -Thurs 8.45 - 5pm and Friday 8.45 - 4.30pm
Stroud District Council
Our customer service centres is open Monday to Thursday 8:45am - 5pm and Fridays 8:45am - 4:30pm.
The Council's offices are located in a refurbished listed Grade II former woollen mill at Ebley, two miles west of Stroud centre. The Mill has been fully adapted for disabled visitors with the following adaptations:
- Automatic doors at the main entrance and that of the civic accommodation
- Help point with bell pushes to summon assistance at the civic accommodation
- Braille and tactile signs for the partially sighted and blind
- Lift access to all floors
- Disabled toilets on all floors
- Disabled parking at both entrances
- Lowered kerbs at disabled parking points at the front of the building.
This page was last updated: 2 weeks ago