Change your details
****IMPORTANT NOTICE PLEASE READ****
We would like to ask at this difficult time that you email us with any queries rather than contact us by phone. Please only phone us if you have an urgent query.
We understand that this is a difficult situation for everyone and appreciate your understanding regarding this matter.
If you contact us please quote your Council Tax reference number (which can be found on the right hand side of your bill and is an 8-digit number starting with 9) or your name and/or address.
If you are experiencing financial difficulties due to a drop in your income you may be entitled to Council Tax support. Please click on the link for further information.
Please see below for further information about the COVID-19 Council Tax Hardship Fund.
It is important to let us know of any changes that could affect the amount of council tax you have to pay. Examples of changes you need to let us know about are:
- Someone moves into the property
- Someone moves out of the property
- A household member changes their name for example, after marriage
- A household member becomes 18 years old
- You think you are entitled to a discount or exemption
- You think you are no longer entitled to a discount or exemption
- Any other changes you think we should know about
Please continue to report issues to us, however it may take us longer than usual to respond to your request.