skip to main content

Change your details

It is important to let us know of any changes that could affect the amount of council tax you have to pay. Examples of changes you need to let us know about are:

  • Someone moves into the property
  • Someone moves out of the property
  • A household member changes their name for example, after marriage
  • A household member becomes 18 years old
  • You think you are entitled to a discount or exemption
  • You think you are no longer entitled to a discount or exemption
  • You change address
  • Any other changes you think we should know about
Please provide a Council tax account reference where known

Share this page

We use cookies to improve user experience. If you continue, we will assume you are happy to accept cookies from this website. Continue