skip to main content

My wife is now a full time University student. The university have given her a Council Tax certificate. What should I do with it and how does it affect the Conucil Tax I pay?

Not answered yet

Share this page

We use cookies to improve user experience. If you continue, we will assume you are happy to accept cookies from this website. Continue