Skip to content

Is my property in the correct band?

Stroud District Council is not responsible for setting the bands on domestic properties. The bands are set by the Valuation Office Agency (VOA) who are a department within H M Revenue and Customs.

Council Tax bands and charges


Appealing against my Council Tax band

Share this page