Skip to content

I am having difficulty my Council Tax

If you are experiencing difficulties paying your Council Tax please contact us as soon as possible so that we can work with you to arrange a suitable payment arrangement. Please contact the recovery section on 01453 766321.

If you are on a low income you may be entitled to help towards your charge. Please click on the link for further information.

Housing Benefit, Universal Credit and Council Tax support

Share this page