Local authorities must publish the following information about their counter fraud work:
- number of occasions they use powers under the Prevention of Social Housing Fraud (Power to Require information) (England) Regulations 2014, or similar powers
- total number (absolute and full time equivalent) of employees undertaking investigations and prosecutions of fraud
- total number (absolute and full time equivalent) of professionally accredited counter fraud specialists
- total number of fraud cases investigated.
- Fraud and Irregularity activity 2019/20