Public Notice - Audit of Accounts for the year ended 31 March 2017Published: Tuesday, September 26, 2017
Audit of Accounts 2016/2017
As required by Regulation 16(1) of the Accounts and Audit Regulations 2015, the Council gives notice that the audit of the accounts for 2016/2017 was completed on 12th September 2017.
The rights conferred on local government electors by section 25 of the Local Audit and Accountability Act 2014 are to inspect and make copies of:
- The statement of accounts prepared by the authority,
- The local auditor's certificate that the audit of the authority's accounts including that statement has been completed,
- The local auditor's opinion on the statement of accounts,
- Any public interest report relating to the authority or an entity connected with it, and
- Any recommendation relating to the authority or an entity connected with it.
If you live in the Stroud District area you can view the statement of accounts between 9.00am and 4.00pm, Monday to Friday at Ebley Mill. To make an appointment please telephone Judith Weaver on 01453 754340, or write to Stroud District Council, Financial Services, Ebley Mill, Ebley Wharf, Stroud, Glos, GL5 4UB. You can also make copies or request a copy to be delivered to you: a reasonable charge will be made for these.
Alternatively they are available below:
David Stanley CPFA
Accountancy Manager (Section 151 Officer)
This page was last updated: 26 September 2017