Public Notice - Audit of Accounts 2017/2018Published: Tuesday, July 31, 2018
As required by Regulation 16(1) of the Accounts and Audit Regulations 2015, the Council gives notice that the audit of the accounts for 2017/2018 was completed on 26th July 2018.
The rights conferred on local government electors by section 25 of the Local Audit and Accountability Act 2014 are to inspect and make copies of:
- the statement of accounts prepared by the authority,
- the local auditor's certificate that the audit of the authority's accounts including that statement has been completed,
- the local auditor's opinion on the statement of accounts,
- any public interest report relating to the authority or an entity connected with it, and
- any recommendation relating to the authority or an entity connected with it.
If you live in the Stroud District area you can view the statement of accounts between 9.00am and 4.00pm, Monday to Friday at Ebley Mill. To make an appointment please telephone Ed Cleverley on 01453 754298, or write to Stroud District Council, Financial Services, Ebley Mill, Ebley Wharf, Stroud, Glos, GL5 4UB. You can also make copies or request a copy to be delivered to you: a reasonable charge will be made for these.
- Alternatively you may view the accounts on the Council’s website
David Stanley CPFA
Accountancy Manager (Acting Section 151 Officer)