What will the Voter Authority Certificate look like?
The Voter Authority Certificate is expected to be an A4 sized paper based document which will include:
- Full name of the applicant
- Photograph of the applicant
- Date of issue
- Appropriate Identifier (generated once application has been verified comprised of 20 numbers or letters)
- Sentence advising the certificate was issued by the Electoral Registration Officer for Stroud District Council
- A recommended renewal date (10 years from date of issue)
- One or more security measures recommended by the Home Secretary.
Once verified by the Electoral Registration Officer, it is expected that the Voter Authority Certificate will be printed within 1-2 working days and delivered by Royal Mail unless the applicant advices they want to collect their Voter Authority Certificate from the Council Offices at Ebley Mill.