Review of Polling Districts and Polling Places 2019
Stroud District Council has carried out a Polling District and Polling Places review pursuant to the provisions of the Representation of the People Act 1983 and Electoral Registration and Administration Act 2013 and other relevant statutory provisions.
Under the Representation of the People Act and The Electoral Registration and Administration Act 2013 requires the Acting Returning Officer to undertake a review of the UK Parliamentary polling districts and polling places within the Stroud District by 31 January 2020.
The consultation started on Monday 12 August 2019 and concluded on Monday 14 October 2019. The responses were reviewed and a report produced that was taken to Full Council on Thursday 16 January 2020 and approved. The report and appendix can be found below.
Polling District Review Documents
- Notice to conduct a Polling District Review
- Polling District and Place Consultation Report
- Polling District and Place Fact Sheet
- Review of Polling District, Polling Places and Polling Stations 2019 Final Report
- Appendix A - Schedule of Polling District and Places 2020