Election results 2018
Electoral Commission Cyber-Attack
Stroud District Council have been advised that the Electoral Commission (EC) has been the subject of a cyber-attack. We are required by law to send electoral registers to the EC each year which contain name and address details of residents registered to vote in the Stroud District (Anonymous elector details have not been sent to the EC). The EC believes that electoral registers between 2014 and 2022 may have been accessed as part of the cyber-attack, whilst there is no indication that information accessed during this cyber-attack has been published online there is a possibility that some of the information may be in the public domain.
For further information, please visit the EC website where you will find more information and details about how to contact the EC regarding the incident. The Council is not able to answer specific questions relating to this matter, therefore please direct all queries to the EC.
- Declaration of results - Rodborough (North Ward) (51 KB)
- Declaration of results - Wotton-under-Edge (Wotton-under-Edge Ward) (51 KB)
- Declaration of results - Dursley District (52 KB)
- Declaration of results - Dursley Neighbourhood Development Plan (11 KB)
- Declaration of Results Rodborough (West Ward) (37 KB)