Skip to content

If anyone has moved out/no longer resident at the address

The easiest way to do it is to remove them online

  • by phoning 01453 766321
  • If you are unable to use the automated response options, return the form in the post by either returning in the reply envelope included (for A3 forms with reference 'Canvass Form') or return to Electoral Services, Stroud District Council, Ebley Mill, Ebley Wharf, Stroud, GL5 4UB (for A4 letters with reference Canvass Communication A or B).

Please note: We will need to send a letter addressed to the person who has moved out to confirm that they will be removed from the register.

Unless you are sending your form back by post, you will need Part 1 and Part 2 of your security code for the automated services. You will find these printed on the front of the form.

Monthly registration updates are suspended from 1 October until 1 December whilst the canvass process is completed, meaning Credit Reference Agencies do not receive updates from us during these months.



Share this page