Skip to content

If the form is incorrect, for example, your name has changed

The easiest way is to make changes online

  • by phoning 01453 754886
  • if you are unable to use the automated response options, return the form in the post by either returning in the reply envelope included (for A3 forms with reference 'Canvass Form') or return to Civica Election Services, 33 Clarendon Road, London, N8 0NW (for A4 letters with reference Canvass Communication A or B).

Please note that if your name has changed, we will need to see a copy of your marriage certificate/ deed poll. You can scan this in and email it to us at or send us a copy in the post to Electoral Services, Stroud District Council, Ebley Mill, Ebley Wharf, Stroud, GL5 4UB.

Share this page