If the form is incorrect, for example, your name has changed

The easiest way is to make changes online

  • if you are unable to use the automated response method then please cross the name out, put the correct information in the changes box and return the form in the pre-paid envelope provided

Please note that if your name has changed, we will need to see a copy of your marriage certificate/ deed poll. You can scan this in and email it to us at elections@stroud.gov.uk, provide it in person at the Council Offices, Ebley Mill or send us a copy in the post.

Share this page

We use cookies to improve user experience. If you continue, we will assume you are happy to accept cookies from this website. Continue