Ask a question
- You need to tell us you want to ask a question(s) by midday three clear working days before the meeting by emailing your question to email@example.com (Check the meeting agenda will specify the deadline date).
- You can ask up to three questions for consideration at any one meeting, questions will be reviewed by the Chief Executive before being accepted.
- You can attend and ask the question yourself, or ask for someone else to read it out for you. If you don’t attend the meeting, you will be sent a copy of the answer following the meeting.
- The relevant Committee Chair or Leader of the Council will answer your question at the meeting.
- You may ask one supplementary question upon receiving your answer.
For more information about asking a question during a meeting please see Section 3 paragraph 8 of the Constitution