A Heritage Strategy for Stroud District
Date of consultation: Thursday, July 13, 2017 - Friday, September 15, 2017
We would like to know what you think about a proposed Strategy for the enjoyment and positive management of Stroud District's historic environment and heritage assets.
We would welcome your comments about any aspect of the emerging strategy, its structure and content, as well as any issues, options and potential actions/projects.
Although there is no formal ‘questionnaire’ connected with this consultation, we do ask a series of questions throughout the consultation paper, to help focus feedback. If you do choose to respond to any of the questions in the document, it would be helpful if you can reference the question number and / or topic:
- The strategy's priorities
- Understanding: what have we got here?
- Understanding: the story of our place
- Capitalising on our heritage
- Positive management: our heritage "at risk"
- Positive management: our local distinctiveness
- Positive management: conservation areas
- Positive management: local heritage assets
- Action Plan
Give us your views A Heritage Strategy for Stroud District
If you have any feedback regarding the A Heritage Strategy for Stroud District consultation, please email: email@example.com