Our offices (Ebley Mill) location and visitor parking information
Stroud District Council
Car parking is free of charge. The nearest free public car parks are Victory Park Car Park off Church Road off Westward Road (B4008), satnav postcode GL5 4LH or Cainscross car park, satnav postcode GL5 4LQ.
Access for all
The Council's offices are located in a refurbished listed Grade II former woollen mill at Ebley, two miles west of Stroud centre. The Mill has been fully adapted for disabled visitors with the following adaptations:
- Automatic doors at the main entrance and that of the civic accommodation
- Help point with bell pushes to summon assistance at the civic accommodation
- Braille and tactile signs for visually impaired
- Lift access to all floors
- Accessible toilets on all floors
- Accessible parking at both entrances
- Lowered kerbs at disabled parking points at the front of the building.