Our offices (Ebley Mill) location and visitor parking information
In light of the government’s recent guidance on Covid-19 (coronavirus), we are having to work differently.
Our offices are currently closed. Please do not visit us at this time.
If you need to contact us, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or use our online form.
Stroud District Council
A limited number of short stay parking bays can be found at the front of Ebley Mill. Longer stay visitors can use the visitor car park marked on the map below. An exit code is required from main reception in order activate the barrier on departure. Car parking is free of charge. The overspill visitor car park is Victory Park Car Park off Church Road off Westward Road (B4008). Satnav postcode GL5 4LH.
Access for all
The Council's offices are located in a refurbished listed Grade II former woollen mill at Ebley, two miles west of Stroud centre. The Mill has been fully adapted for disabled visitors with the following adaptations:
- Automatic doors at the main entrance and that of the civic accommodation
- Help point with bell pushes to summon assistance at the civic accommodation
- Braille and tactile signs for visually impaired
- Lift access to all floors
- Accessible toilets on all floors
- Accessible parking at both entrances
- Lowered kerbs at disabled parking points at the front of the building.