Our office location (Ebley Mill)
The Offices are open Mon -Thurs 8.45 - 5pm and Friday 8.45 - 4.30pm.
Stroud District Council
Our customer service centres is open Monday to Thursday 8:45am - 5pm and Fridays 8:45am - 4:30pm.
A limited number of short stay parking bays can be found at the front of Ebley Mill. Longer stay visitors can use the visitor car park marked on the map below. An exit code is required from reception in order activate the barrier on departure. Car parking is free of charge.
Access for all
The Council's offices are located in a refurbished listed Grade II former woollen mill at Ebley, two miles west of Stroud centre. The Mill has been fully adapted for disabled visitors with the following adaptations:
- Automatic doors at the main entrance and that of the civic accommodation
- Help point with bell pushes to summon assistance at the civic accommodation
- Braille and tactile signs for visually impaired
- Lift access to all floors
- Accessible toilets on all floors
- Accessible parking at both entrances
- Lowered kerbs at disabled parking points at the front of the building.
This page was last updated: 1 week ago