The Pulse Leisure Facility (Dursley)
Why do we need your information?
The Pulse Dursley is a Council owned leisure facility. The facility runs and manages a range of services and will need to process personal data to:
- administer customer memberships including casual users
- administer school and children’s swimming lesson programmes
- provide health and fitness services for the Healthy Lifestyles scheme
- send newsletters to customers including promotions and operational changes
- send surveys to gather feedback on services we provide
- comply with health & safety legislation
- maintain waiting lists for services
Our lawful basis to process your personal data for these purposes are Contractual where you have a membership or have signed up for a services/class etc., Legal Obligation for health & safety and safeguarding, and for newsletters Consent. Where you have provided health information for health & safety purposes we process this with you explicit consent.
What data do we collect?
To deliver our services we may need to collect:
- Personal identifiers and contact details
- Emergency/Next of kin contact details
- Any medical conditions which will affect or hinder your ability to take part in physical activity programs
- Bank and transactional details for the purpose of processing payments and Direct Debits
- Monitor usage through attendance to activities and classes
- Accident and Incident Details
Who we share your information with
- Members email addresses are shared with a marketing company “Mighty” for the purpose of sending newsletters to members (in accordance with the data subject’s consent).
- When: Quarterly.
- Medical details will be shared with medical services.
- When: In cases of emergency.
- “Bodiatrax” for the purpose of monitoring your health and fitness goals.
- When: Upon request by the data subject.
- Solicitors for the purpose of defending any accident claims.
- When: As required
- Participating schools for the purpose of monitoring a pupil’s progress in the swimming lessons programme.
- When: Upon request.
- Health & Safety executive for reporting of RIDDOR incidents.
- When: As required
- Move GB for participation statistics of classes
- When: When a Move GB participant signs up and/or uses a service