About Active Tots Gymnastics
Active Tots Gymnastics will teach your children important skills like balance and co-ordination. With expert supervision and a playful environment, it’s a great way for them to have fun and lay the foundations of a healthy and active lifestyles.
All classes start with circle time where you both join in songs and activities with our experienced coaches. Children then have exploring time, to climb, roll, balance or jump using the gymnastic circuits. These are designed to develop coordination, balance and self confidence.
About our Classes
We offer two types of classes :-
If your child is aged between 2-3 years old they will be suitable for this session.
Pre School Gym
If your child is aged between 3-4 years old they will be suitable for Pre School Session.
|Tuesday||9.30am-10.15am||Mini Gym||Stratford Park Leisure Centre|
|Tuesday||10.30am-11.15am||Pre School||Stratford Park Leisure Centre|
How to Book and Prices
Sessions start on the 12th September to 24th October (inclusive) and will cost £49 for 7 weeks
To book your child's places, please use the following links:
Terms and Conditions
- All Active Tots/Kidz staff are employed by Stroud District Council.
- Stroud District Council is responsible for all children attending Active Tots/Kidz and to provide a safe and supervised
- environment. The guidelines set by Stroud District Council with regards to health and safety of the participants must be adhered to at all times.
- In the event of any accident to your child or sudden illness, appropriate procedures will be followed and the parent or guardian will be informed as soon as possible. parent / guardian. Active Tots/Kidz staff will not administer any form of medication to your child.
- Stroud District Council reserve the right to exclude or refuse any person prior to or during the Active Tots/Kidz.
- Stroud District Council will not be responsible for any loss or damage to property belonging to your child
- To register on Active Tots/Kidz every child must have an up to date registration form completed and signed by their parent/guardian. On this form all relevant information on medical conditions, allergies etc must be provided, along with at least two emergency contact details.