How to make a licensing payment online
Please note that not all payments can currently be made online. If you cannot find the payment type that you are looking for please call us on 01453 754440 and we can take the fee over the telephone.
Instructions for Making a Licensing Payment Online
Please note, the payment system has been upgraded to ensure it meets current web accessibility standards.
Click here to make a payment online and follow the instructions below.
1. Click in ‘All Categories’ Box. Select category that you are making a payment for e.g. ‘Taxi and Private Hire’ or ‘Licensing Act 2003’ and click blue ‘Apply’ button.
2. Choose the type of application you are making from the list on screen and click ‘Item details’.
3. Enter the required details into the boxes.
4. At the bottom click on ‘Add to basket’. Your payment should now show in your basket.
5. You can now add additional payments by following the above steps.
6. When you have selected all payments you wish to make, click the basket symbol in the top right corner.
7. To pay click on ‘Checkout now’.
8. Enter card details and click ‘Checkout summary’.
9. Check payments details and click ‘Confirm payment’.
10. Enter your email address and you will automatically receive a receipt.