Skip to content

Family entertainment centre gaming machine permit (Unlicensed)

Unlicensed Family Entertainment Centre (FECs) will be allowed to offer an unlimited number of category D gaming machines only (see below for stakes and prizes on these machines).

Unlicensed FECs do not require operating and personal licences. They only require a permit issued by the licensing section at Stroud District Council.

What categories of machine can be made available under an unlicensed FEC?

Category Max stake Max prize
D 10p money prize £5 money prize
D 30p non-money prize £8 non-money prize


Application: £300
Renewal: £300


Application for a Family Entertainment Permit (PDF)

Further Information




Share this page

We use cookies to improve user experience. If you continue, we will assume you are happy to accept cookies from this website. Continue